Osmo Soft is an effective 4 in 1 treatment for sunburn and 1st and superficial 2nd degree burns.
The osmotic properties of Osmo Soft are a result of its 4 actions1:
|Soothing||Rehydrating||Reducing skin redness||Promoting healing of burns|
- Osmo Soft is a hydrogel which provides it with soothing potential for burned skin as soon as the product is applied.
- This property must not prevent cooling the burn for 15 minutes under water at 15°C beforehand.
- Because of its water retention capacity and osmotic properties, Osmo Soft improves the moisturisation state of the surface of the skin.
- Rapid moisturising effect : 30 minutes after application of Osmo Soft, the moisturisation of the superior layers of the epidermis is increased by +31%.
- Prolonged moisturising effect : 8 hours after application of Osmo Soft, the moisturisation of the superior layers of the epidermis is still +31%.
A moisturisation effect which occurs rapidly and is lasting over time.
REDUCING SKIN REDNESS3
- Application of Osmo Soft significantly reduces skin redness caused by a burn or sunburn.
- From the first day onwards, Osmo Soft reduces formation of skin redness.
- After 48 h, over half of the skin redness has disappeared.
A significant reduction in skin redness from the 1st day of use.
PROMOTING HEALING OF BURNS1
- Through its hyperosmotic effect, Osmo Soft promotes healing of first degree and superficial second degree burns in adults and in children aged one year and over.